Join us for a day of discussion and sharing centered on launching a career in the arts. Hear from a panel of accomplished professionals (some of which are Kenyon alumni) about their industry experiences, unique career paths, and their insightful advice for how to begin yours. For students looking ahead to a career in the arts, this is a valuable opportunity to talk to leading professionals about their unique experiences and expand their perceptions about what it means to succeed in this industry.
- Jennifer Coleman, Program Director of Creative Culture and Art at The George Gund Foundation
- Kim Davidson (‘18), Sales and Artist Management at David Zwirner Gallery
- Moyna Stanton ('83), Paper Conservator at The Cleveland Museum of Art
- Joanna M. Gohmann ('06), Ph.D., Provenance Researcher & Object Historian at The National Museum of Asian Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Adam Lucas (‘06), Graphic Designer, Publisher & Educator
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This event is presented in partnership with Kenyon’s Career Development Office and the Art History and Studio Arts Departments.